- Rasolli Women's Professional Closed Back Clogs
- WeiPoot Women's Zipper Closed-Toe Low-Heels Frosted Low-Top Boots, EGHXH110120
- Mens Avenger Composite Toe Work Oxford Brown - Footwear Men's Footwear Men's
- Hangwucha Autumn Winter Men Boots Vintage Style Casual Men shoes Lace-Up Warm Martin Boots
- English Laundry Mens Wimbledon Fashion Sneaker
- Nine West Womens Oakima Suede Dress Pump
- Olukai Nohea Perf - Women's Comfort shoes
- PHILIPPE MODEL Woman's Tropez Whiteand Fluo Yellow Fabric and Leather Sneaker
- Mei MACLEOD Extra Extra Wide with Open Toe Slipper Sandals Swollen Feet Arthritis Edema shoes for Women Men
- Mens Base London Ankle Boots Teak MTO
- Xue Couples shoes Knit Spring Fall for Athletic Casual Outdoor High-Top Sneakers Breathable Lightweight Running shoes Walking shoes Casual Travel Athletic shoes
- Clarks Untilary Easy Slip-On Brown Leather shoes Men UK-10.5 G EU-45 M
- Brown Bronze Pu Cambridge Select Women's Open Toe Slingback Comfort Low Wedge Sandal
- YUHJ Women's Metal Buckle Casual shoes Bow Mother Single shoes Ladies Flat shoes
- Converse Men's Chuck Taylor All Star Basketweave High Top Sneaker
- KemeKiss Women Fashion Thin High Heel Ankle High Dress Boots
- Zhucha Gradient color Ladies High Heel Leather 11 cm High Heels Wedding Party Office Wedding Non-Slip shoes Open Toe
- Hummel 3s Sport, Unisex Adults' Trainers
- Camo Breast Cancer Womens Lace Up Loafers shoes Rubber Sole
- Nike Men's Vortak Training shoes
- shoes Republic Scrunched Velvet Ankle Strap Sandal with Stiletto Heel Keesha
- Women's Slipper Summer, Fashion Slope with Women's Slippers, Summer Cool Slippers Flat Sandals,Fashion Sandals (color B, Size 36)
- Lucky Brand Womens Giovanna Ballet Flat
- Bella Marie Women's Crushed Velvet Ankle Strappy Open Toe Block Heel Sandal
- Womens Suede Peep-Toe Zipper Stiletto Heel Ladiess Fashion Casual Party Sandals
- ShoBeautiful Womens Thigh High Boots Over The Knee Party Stretch Block Mid Cupped Heel Dress Boots
- QAUPPE Womens Breathable Running Tennis shoes Lightweight Air Sports Gym Jogging Walking Sneakers US5.5-10 B(M)
- Jessica Simpson Lessy Over-The-Knee Pull On Boots, Dark Multi, 7.5 US
- Sbicca Women's Raite Wedge Sandal
- Adrienne Maloof Women's Yvonne Glitter Platform Sandal
- Khaki and Crocodile Pattern Peas shoes Men's Leather of The Wild Casual Leather shoes
- JQSM Women's Handbag for Female Small Hand Bag Crossbody Messenger Bag Shoulder Bags
- Cobian Mens Men's OTG Flip-Flop
- Willsego Autumn New Men's Casual Business Leather shoes First Layer Leather Dress Men's shoes Leather shoes Breathable shoes (color Royal bluee, Size -)
- INMONARCH Mens Wine Jute Polyester Wedding shoes MJ015865
- Fuxitoggo Fashion Couple Dirty Dirty shoes Comfortable Breathable Casual shoes Tend Trend Trendy shoes (color Paar Modelle white black, Size 37)
- ARIAT Men's Heritage Roughstock Western Boot
- Cute Cartoon Women Slippers Non-Slip Animal Female Couple Home Indoor House Bedroom Male shoes
- Navoku Womens Leather Jeweled Platform Thong Sandals Flip Flops
- Fanstown Astro Kpop Sneakers shoes Fanshion Memeber Hiphop Style Fan Support with lomo Card
- gold Toe Pandora Womens Memory Foam Flip Flop Slippers,Criss Cross Fur Slide Slipper,House Sandals,Home Flip Flops
- KRSCBF Sandals Female Summer Wear Fashion Pointed Fine With Mueller shoes
- Women's 7 Inch Rhinestone Imbedded Heel Platform Slide
- SENERY Women Rivets Knee High Winter Boots Snow Fashion Boots Thigh High Riding Booties
- CASSOCK Ladies Handmade Super-Heel Sandals Crystals Platform Club shoes Summer Fashion Dress shoes
RECALL KATE BROWN BECAUSE SHE’S A FELON? (the truth)
Listen, I would love to yank Kate Brown’s sorry behind out of office, but be smart about it. Many send me emails/articles/videos of people claiming Kate Brown (and others) are violating the Oregon constitution by accepting large out of state & district contributions. Yes, Oregon voters passed Measure 6 in 1994, Ryka Women's Comfort Leather Walking shoesDr. Scholl's shoes Womens Fly Moccasinwhich became Article 2, Section 22 of the OR constitution. Pleaser Women's Swan-601DM BLE Platform Sandal) Only 10% of your money under Measure 6 could have come from out of district. BUT it was declared UNCONSTITUTIONAL in U.S. District Court, Vannatta v. Keisling. Here’s a link to the case. Kyle Walsh Pa Women's Ballet Flats Square Toe Female Slip-on Casual Working Driving Moccasins shoes
The language is still in the constitution, but it is unenforceable. Certainly you can gather your law friends and file a lawsuit to try and overturn this, probably a higher bar to prevail after the Citizens United decision.
I’m putting this post up so that all will know the legal truths of the situation. People who read this case, and then continue to spread falsehoods, or vomit out the incomplete legal record because it fits their narrative, are “stuck on stupid”.
Cdon Womens Ankle Boots Side Zipper Stiletto High Heeled Faux Suede Dress Booties
6:35: Eric Peters, automotive journalist and Libertarian car guy, chats with Bill. It’s the Weekly Transportation Talk on the Bill Meyer Show.
Elon is at it again. Click here to read about Kenneth Cole REACTION Women's Liandra Strappy Faux Pearl Heel Heeled Sandal
Check out more great content, and get Eric’s reviews of the latest cars, trucks, SUVs and bikes. All over atWomen's Hush Puppies, Larghetto Mid Wedge Slip on shoesLifeStride Women's Note Dress Sandal.
7:35 – Larry Graves is in studio, he’s the director of the Josephine County Airport – and we’re discussing possible coming improvements, the airport’s economic impact, and a kid’s event Friday!
8:05: Royal Standley, President and CEO of Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors, calls in to bring to you the Daily Stock Report.
Give Royal a call at 541-772-1116, or you can go online to Inlefen Womens winter warm thickening zipper casual boots soft shoes
8:45 Teddy Abrams, Music Director for the Britt Festival chats with Bill about the Classical Music Season, and the new, “Teddy’s Discovery Tuesdays.”
Get tickets and showtimes all over at: Cipriata Angela Black Reptile Print Flower Womens Sandals
Bill’s Guests: Tuesday, July 23, 2019
6:35 Carrie Lukas, President of the Independent Women’s Forum chats with Bill. She releases a new book TODAY – Checking Progressive Privilege, new from Encounter Books.
Checking Progressive Privilege is available on Encounter Books website.
Elegance by Carbonneau Breeze Women's High Heel Flip Flop Black Foam Rubber Sandal
Washington, DC — The concepts of white, heterosexual, and male privilege have long been understood and discussed. But a different form of privilege—Progressive Privilege—has been overlooked. Independent Women’s Forum (IWF) is pleased to announce that on July 23, Encounter Books will release Checking Progressive Privilege, a Broadside by IWF president Carrie Lukas.
In Checking Progressive Privilege, Lukas explores the overlooked phenomenon that helps fuel the lack of civility in the debate between sides, makes it harder to distinguish facts from falsehoods, and discourages good people from getting involved. The Broadside reveals how marginalizing and stereotyping conservatives while depicting the progressive worldview as normal and morally superior has warped our political environment and made our country more divided.
Lukas issued the following statement:
“Checking Progressive Privilege puts progressive privilege in the context of other forms of privilege. It explains how society surrounds us with messages that define those on the political left as normal and morally right, while excluding and demeaning conservatives. Just as importantly, it explains how it isn’t just conservatives who are harmed by progressive privilege, but rather it harms everyone, by making society more polarized and divisive.”
Lukas is the co-author of Liberty Is No War on Women, and the author of The Politically Incorrect Guide to Women, Sex, and Feminism. Lukas has written for The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, USA Today, and The New York Post, and testified before the House Ways and Means subcommittee on Social Security and the House Education and the Workforce subcommittee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions.
Before joining IWF in 2003, she worked on Capitol Hill as the senior domestic policy analyst for the House Republican Policy Committee and at the Cato Institute. She is a graduate of Princeton University and Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government.
8:10 Tom Giovanetti President of the Institute for Policy Innovation chats with Bill. Yes…they want your retirement savings. Who’s “they?” And, why? We’ll talk with Tom Giovanetti all about it.
Also, you can read more over at: MEIZOKEN Women's Cutout Lace Wedge Sandals Comfort Crisscross Peep Toe shoes Ladies Ruffles Ankle Buckle Strap Flatform Sandal
Bill’s Guests: Monday, July 22, 2019
7:10 Greg Roberts, Mr. Outdoors from Wallhewb Women's Spring and Summer Designer Wedges Red Black Platform Sneakers shoes Casual Air Mesh Female shoes to Wear with Dresses Tennis shoes Hot Pants Girls Black 6.5 M US Casual shoes, calls in to bring to you the Monday Outdoor Report.
7:35 Mark Walters, spokesman for the 1TO9 Girls Zipper High-Heels Black Soft Material Sandals - 7.5 B(M) US chats with Bill today.
A Washington public health summit has been called out for “demonizing guns and gun owners.”
The panel featured many victims of gun violence telling their stories. The problem that Alan Gottlieb, founder of the PRETTYHOMEL Fashion Ballerina Flats Women Leather Ballet shoes Rollable Foldable Travel Flats Pregnant shoes for Lady, has with the panel is that the panel lacks gun experts to speak about proper gun ownership. Instead of teaching Americans proper gun ownership many politicians in America continue to preach the violence that can come from guns.
You can find out more great information at: HANBINGPO Summer New Sexy Women Sandals High-Heel shoes Woman Fashion Rome Fish Mouth Hoof Heels Hollow Large Size 35-43 Casual shoes,Black,11
8:10 Dr. Dennis Powers “What Made Southern Oregon Great”. Check out more from Dr. Powers at his website: Winter Boots for Women Short Snow Ankle Boots Female Waterproof shoes Warm Booties for Mother
BININBOX Women's Fashion Snake Grain Suede Pointed Toe Flats
When driving on the Redwood Highway (Highway 199) from Grants Pass to Crescent City, one passes the tiny places of Wilderville and Selma before coming to Kerby, Edv0d2v266 Women Flat shoes Pointed Toe Plus Size Slip On shoes for Casual Party WeddingWomens Mens Breathable Toe Cap Mesh Lightweight Running Athletic Tennis shoes Morecomea short distance before Cave Junction. This old hamlet has about 500 hardy folks from garage mechanics and redwood sculpturers to those who man the Kerbyville Museum.
Trailing the Illinois River to there, the Redwood Highway basically follows an old wagon trail that led to the port of Crescent City. The discovery of gold at Sailor Diggings in 1852 along the river brought the first settlers to the Illinois Valley, which was then part of Jackson County. In 1855, BalaMasa Womens High Heels High Top Solid Beige PU Snow Boots - 7 B(M) USAnnie shoes Women's Daina Dress PumpJames Kerby homesteaded in the valley and one year later, set up its post office as the first postmaster. With the town of Kerbyville named after him, his chosen location was on the main route from the sea and California into the newly discovered gold fields.
As miners, merchants, and their families searched for new and easier gold finds, Kerbyville became more populated, especially since it was a stagecoach stop on the way. When Josephine County was carved from the western part of Jackson County in 1856, Sailor Diggings (renamed Waldo) became the first county seat—but only for one year. When its gold began playing out, Kerbyville in an 1857 election became the new county center due to the relocations and its proximity. Woman Bowknot Slide Wedge Platform Sandals Summer Fashion High Heel Female Beach Slippers Casual EspadrillesDecoStain Women's Buckle Platforms Gear Sole Zipper Knee High BootsThe county officers then included three county commissioners, sheriff, auditor, treasurer, probate judge, and coroner, along with a U.S. District Court presence.
The Oregon Territorial Legislature another year later renamed it as “Napoleon”—ELLIE 604-SAMANTHA Women 6 Stiletto Cut Out Heel Open Toe Metallic Sandal BootQupid Kloude 09 Women's Ankle Strap Peep Toe Perspex Block Heel shoespossibly due to an influential landowner who greatly admired Napoleon III, the then ruler of France and grandson of the Empress Josephine—but the name soon changed back to Kerbyville. The town later became known by its short version of Kerby.
When the railroad came through Grants Pass, however, this important development brought it into the forefront, and in 1886 it became the new county seat (which continues to today). With much of the area’s commercial activities centered on gold mining, farming, and supplying provisions to the miners, the area began to decline in the late-1850s to early-1860s when the precious gold became more difficult to find. Residents left Kerby, 2018 Summer women sandals wedges sandals ladies open toe round toe zipper black silver white platform sandals shoes 8332 8332 White 5Dahanyi Stylish New Women Spring and Autumn Bowtie Charms Flats Boots shoes Woman Mid-Calf 4 colors White shoes Boots Large Size 34-47as well, and the good times came to an end.
In 1879 at a sheriff’s auction, Mr. William Nauke bought for $5 nearly two acres of land in Kerby and had a house built for his family. It also served as a general store, post office, and stage stop on the road to the coast. Today, the Kerbyville Museum is part of the Nauke house property. The museum has exhibits depicting the pioneer days, the Illinois Valley in the 1900s, and early Native Americans life—including displays of baskets, grinding tools and stones, blankets, AmoonyFashion Women's Low-Heels Pull-On Imitated Suede Round-Toe Pumps-shoesAmoonyFashion Womens Open Toe Low Heel Soft Material PU Solid Sandals with Zippers, White, 7.5 B(M) USarrow and spear points, pottery, and many other artifacts. The property includes an early-day log schoolhouse built on Sucker Creek—and with the important outhouse.
The unincorporated community of Kerby is still about the same size it was when being the county seat over 150 years ago, and the museum shows what this looked like. Kerby still exists, but it’s now a tiny suburb of Cave Junction.
Sources: “Oregon.Com: Josephine County,” at Robert Westbrook Women Walking shoes Casual shoes Solid Lace-up Spell color Flats shoes Anti Slip Footwear Women Rubber shoes; Greg Walter, “The Oregon Encyclopedia: Kerbyville,” at Willie Marlow Women Pumps shoes Shallow Buckle Strap Thin Heels Pointed Toe Office Career shoes; Alice Mullaly, “Oregon Centennial Inspires Kerbyville Museum,” Jefferson Public Radio: As It Was, October 24, 2008, atDyeables, Inc Womens Womens Lynn Dress SandalElsa Wilcox Women's Open Toe Slip on Platform Wedges Slide Sandal shoes Summer Wedge Sandals