- Red Dr. Comfort Jason Men's Therapeutic Extra Depth Athletic shoes Leather-and-Mesh Lace Black
- Henraly Woman Hand-Sewn Leather Loafers Cowhide Flexible Spring Casual shoes Women Flats Women shoes
- Cats And Tats Women'S Recreation Canvas Handbag For Travel Handbag
- Run Nyc Schuhe Sire Hi Grey Sneaker
- Lacoste Marice 219 1 CMA Canvas Slip On Trainers in Dark bluee & Off White 737CMA0050 1W6
- XHD-Men's shoes Men's Business Oxfords Dress Formal shoes Genuine Leather Hook&Loop Slip-on Round Toe
- XHD-Men's shoes Men's Comfortable Business Loafer Flat Heel Solid color Comfort Soft British Style Genuine Leather Slip on Moccasins shoes
- Nike Men's 859553-001 Trail Running shoes
- KINDOYO Womans Outdoor Snow Boots - Bootie Warm Lined Sneakers Slip On shoes
- Pleaser Women's LOLITA-10 BSUE PU
- WeenFashion Women's Solid Round Closed Toe Frosted Imitated Suede Above The Knee Boots
- Sammitop Women's Pointed Toe Pumps High Heel D'Orsay shoes Stilettos Two-Pieces Dress shoes
- Women Open Toe Wedge Heel,Summer air Cushion Gladiator Block Heel Sandals,Roma Holiday Beach Ankle Strap Low Heel Wide Fit shoes
- GIY Womens Fashion Sexy Low Pointed Toe Heels Slip on Dress Sandals
- Khombu Women's Julliard Snow Boot
- MVE shoes Women's Block Heel Sandal - Open Ankle and Toe Side Zipper - Cutout Summer Heeled Sandals
- T-JULY New Women Thigh High Over The Knee Boots Autumn Winter Fashion Flock Heels Platform shoes
- G.H. Bass & Co. Womens pinknne Chelsea Boot
- Cudas Men's Rapidan Dual Sole Water shoes
- Women's Sandals Rhinestone Leather 2018 New Summer Club shoes Stiletto Heel Open Toe Rhinestone Glitter for Wedding Party & Evening
- MUNICH Unisex Adults' Barru 45 Low-Top Sneakers
- .Hogan Rebel Women R182 high-top Sneakers brown 3 UK
- 2 STAR Loafers-shoes Mens bluee
- Grey AnMengXinLing Ankle Boot Women Block High Heel Platform Genuine Leather Pointed Toe Back Zipper Dress Flower Chelsea Booties
- Hiviay New Summer Pink Apricot Women Glamour Sandals Sexy Gladiator Heels Ladies Nude shoes
- Fuxitoggo Men's Walking Boots Leather Hiking shoes Sneakers For Outdoor Trekking Training Casual Work (color 11, Size 43EU)
- SINDO& 039;S Men's Loafers, Colour Black, Brand, Model Men's Loafers 42926 Black
- Rockport Men's Classic Tradition Bike Toe Oxford Oxford
- - Lizard Men's Fashion Sandals Multicolour Map blueish
- Women's Wave Water shoes Pool Beach Aqua Socks, Yoga , Exercise,9 B(M) US,Fuchsia Pink 1185L-X by The Wave
- AmoonyFashion Women's Low-Heels Pull-On Imitated Suede Round-Toe Pumps-shoes
- LifeStride Women's POSH Pump, Black, 5 M US
- Wallhewb Women's Elegant Cut Out Pointed Toe Ankle Strap Low Chunky Heel Pumps Sandals Evening Dress Party Open Back Leather No Grinding Feet Ankle Strap Low Top Fashion Pink 8 M US Pumps Sandals
- Baixa Women's Flats 2018 Summer Genuine Leather Soft Botton Ladies shoes Women Floral Flat Breathable Woman shoes bluee Black
- FINDYOU New Sweety Bowtie High Heel Concise Women's Pumps Pointed Toe Lady Dress shoes
- Women Toe Sandals Musical Pattern Flip Flops Bohemian Muffin Summer Non-Slip Slipper,C,37
RECALL KATE BROWN BECAUSE SHE’S A FELON? (the truth)
Listen, I would love to yank Kate Brown’s sorry behind out of office, but be smart about it. Many send me emails/articles/videos of people claiming Kate Brown (and others) are violating the Oregon constitution by accepting large out of state & district contributions. Yes, Oregon voters passed Measure 6 in 1994, Black Hoka One One Men's M Bondi 5 Running shoesMedium Olive Sequoia Nike Vapor Street Flyknit - AQ1763-200which became Article 2, Section 22 of the OR constitution. Green Black Dr.Martens Womens Molly Glitter Glitter Synthetic Boots) Only 10% of your money under Measure 6 could have come from out of district. BUT it was declared UNCONSTITUTIONAL in U.S. District Court, Vannatta v. Keisling. Here’s a link to the case. Black EileenFisher Women's Sport Dress Sandal
The language is still in the constitution, but it is unenforceable. Certainly you can gather your law friends and file a lawsuit to try and overturn this, probably a higher bar to prevail after the Citizens United decision.
I’m putting this post up so that all will know the legal truths of the situation. People who read this case, and then continue to spread falsehoods, or vomit out the incomplete legal record because it fits their narrative, are “stuck on stupid”.
Coyote Brown Durango Men's Rebel 12 Western WP
6:35: Eric Peters, automotive journalist and Libertarian car guy, chats with Bill. It’s the Weekly Transportation Talk on the Bill Meyer Show.
Elon is at it again. Click here to read about Grey Black Saucony Mens Hurricane Iso 5 Running shoes
7:35 – Larry Graves is in studio, he’s the director of the Josephine County Airport – and we’re discussing possible coming improvements, the airport’s economic impact, and a kid’s event Friday!
8:05: Royal Standley, President and CEO of Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors, calls in to bring to you the Daily Stock Report.
Give Royal a call at 541-772-1116, or you can go online to Black, university bluee Nike - Air Jordan 6 Retro
8:45 Teddy Abrams, Music Director for the Britt Festival chats with Bill about the Classical Music Season, and the new, “Teddy’s Discovery Tuesdays.”
Get tickets and showtimes all over at: White SEE BY CHLOÉ Womens Glyn Flat Espadrille Platform
Bill’s Guests: Tuesday, July 23, 2019
6:35 Carrie Lukas, President of the Independent Women’s Forum chats with Bill. She releases a new book TODAY – Checking Progressive Privilege, new from Encounter Books.
Checking Progressive Privilege is available on Encounter Books website.
Cloud Fly London Womens Bite 850 Leather Sandals
Washington, DC — The concepts of white, heterosexual, and male privilege have long been understood and discussed. But a different form of privilege—Progressive Privilege—has been overlooked. Independent Women’s Forum (IWF) is pleased to announce that on July 23, Encounter Books will release Checking Progressive Privilege, a Broadside by IWF president Carrie Lukas.
In Checking Progressive Privilege, Lukas explores the overlooked phenomenon that helps fuel the lack of civility in the debate between sides, makes it harder to distinguish facts from falsehoods, and discourages good people from getting involved. The Broadside reveals how marginalizing and stereotyping conservatives while depicting the progressive worldview as normal and morally superior has warped our political environment and made our country more divided.
Lukas issued the following statement:
“Checking Progressive Privilege puts progressive privilege in the context of other forms of privilege. It explains how society surrounds us with messages that define those on the political left as normal and morally right, while excluding and demeaning conservatives. Just as importantly, it explains how it isn’t just conservatives who are harmed by progressive privilege, but rather it harms everyone, by making society more polarized and divisive.”
Lukas is the co-author of Liberty Is No War on Women, and the author of The Politically Incorrect Guide to Women, Sex, and Feminism. Lukas has written for The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, USA Today, and The New York Post, and testified before the House Ways and Means subcommittee on Social Security and the House Education and the Workforce subcommittee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions.
Before joining IWF in 2003, she worked on Capitol Hill as the senior domestic policy analyst for the House Republican Policy Committee and at the Cato Institute. She is a graduate of Princeton University and Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government.
8:10 Tom Giovanetti President of the Institute for Policy Innovation chats with Bill. Yes…they want your retirement savings. Who’s “they?” And, why? We’ll talk with Tom Giovanetti all about it.
Also, you can read more over at: Ivory Satin Badgley Mischka Women's Quest
Bill’s Guests: Monday, July 22, 2019
7:10 Greg Roberts, Mr. Outdoors from Black Pajar Women's Snowcap 2 Boot, calls in to bring to you the Monday Outdoor Report.
7:35 Mark Walters, spokesman for the Putty Vince Womens Adler-2 Clog chats with Bill today.
A Washington public health summit has been called out for “demonizing guns and gun owners.”
The panel featured many victims of gun violence telling their stories. The problem that Alan Gottlieb, founder of the Dark Brown Rockport Men's, Prowalker 7100 LTD Lace up Walking Sneakers, has with the panel is that the panel lacks gun experts to speak about proper gun ownership. Instead of teaching Americans proper gun ownership many politicians in America continue to preach the violence that can come from guns.
You can find out more great information at: Nude Duckfeet Unisex Bornholm Strappy Sandal
8:10 Dr. Dennis Powers “What Made Southern Oregon Great”. Check out more from Dr. Powers at his website: Chocolate Frye Womens Cara Roper Short Boot
Scintillate SJP by Sarah Jessica Parker Womens Vana Pointed Toe Mary Jane Flat
When driving on the Redwood Highway (Highway 199) from Grants Pass to Crescent City, one passes the tiny places of Wilderville and Selma before coming to Kerby, Black Nappa Leather L.K. Bennett Women's Floret Dress PumpMarine bluee Nubuck Cole Haan Mens Grand Explore All Terrain Sneaker Sneakersa short distance before Cave Junction. This old hamlet has about 500 hardy folks from garage mechanics and redwood sculpturers to those who man the Kerbyville Museum.
Trailing the Illinois River to there, the Redwood Highway basically follows an old wagon trail that led to the port of Crescent City. The discovery of gold at Sailor Diggings in 1852 along the river brought the first settlers to the Illinois Valley, which was then part of Jackson County. In 1855, Black TCG Mens Men's Premium shoes Porter All Leather High Top Laces Sneaker Black SneakerLegend Marine White Legend Ink adidas Men's UltraBOOST ST Running shoesJames Kerby homesteaded in the valley and one year later, set up its post office as the first postmaster. With the town of Kerbyville named after him, his chosen location was on the main route from the sea and California into the newly discovered gold fields.
As miners, merchants, and their families searched for new and easier gold finds, Kerbyville became more populated, especially since it was a stagecoach stop on the way. When Josephine County was carved from the western part of Jackson County in 1856, Sailor Diggings (renamed Waldo) became the first county seat—but only for one year. When its gold began playing out, Kerbyville in an 1857 election became the new county center due to the relocations and its proximity. British Tan Black Ivory Cole Haan Men's 2.Zerogrand Laser Wing Oxford OxfordsDms Navy Aqua Glide Dr. Martens Unisex 1461 CoreThe county officers then included three county commissioners, sheriff, auditor, treasurer, probate judge, and coroner, along with a U.S. District Court presence.
The Oregon Territorial Legislature another year later renamed it as “Napoleon”—Cargo khaki, sequoia-clay green Nike Women's Air Max Run Lite 5 Running shoesChocolate Taos Women's Trulie Wedge Sandalpossibly due to an influential landowner who greatly admired Napoleon III, the then ruler of France and grandson of the Empress Josephine—but the name soon changed back to Kerbyville. The town later became known by its short version of Kerby.
When the railroad came through Grants Pass, however, this important development brought it into the forefront, and in 1886 it became the new county seat (which continues to today). With much of the area’s commercial activities centered on gold mining, farming, and supplying provisions to the miners, the area began to decline in the late-1850s to early-1860s when the precious gold became more difficult to find. Residents left Kerby, - Mephisto Mobils Penny PERF Women's Sandal - Wide Fit - BrownCore White Core Black Tech Grey Metallic adidas Men's Adipower Weightlifting shoesas well, and the good times came to an end.
In 1879 at a sheriff’s auction, Mr. William Nauke bought for $5 nearly two acres of land in Kerby and had a house built for his family. It also served as a general store, post office, and stage stop on the road to the coast. Today, the Kerbyville Museum is part of the Nauke house property. The museum has exhibits depicting the pioneer days, the Illinois Valley in the 1900s, and early Native Americans life—including displays of baskets, grinding tools and stones, blankets, Black Frye Women's Veronica Short Ankle BootCore Black Core Black Solar Red Adidas Men's Ultraboostarrow and spear points, pottery, and many other artifacts. The property includes an early-day log schoolhouse built on Sucker Creek—and with the important outhouse.
The unincorporated community of Kerby is still about the same size it was when being the county seat over 150 years ago, and the museum shows what this looked like. Kerby still exists, but it’s now a tiny suburb of Cave Junction.
Sources: “Oregon.Com: Josephine County,” at Black-Red Salomon XA Pro 3D GTX Trail Running shoes - AW15; Greg Walter, “The Oregon Encyclopedia: Kerbyville,” at Team red, wheat-obsidian-black Nike Air Vapormax Flyknit 2 Mens 942842-604 Black; Alice Mullaly, “Oregon Centennial Inspires Kerbyville Museum,” Jefferson Public Radio: As It Was, October 24, 2008, atYellow-Navy bluee Geox - Nexside - U927GA00085C4002- Nike AIR Vapormax FK Utility - AH6834-003