- CRUZ Boots Womens Leather Black
- New Balance WX624v4 Women's Cross Training shoes (D Width) - SS17
- Aigle Womens Miss Juliette A Tall Black Rubber Boots 39 EU
- Pierre Dumas Adele-1 Women's Lace-up Back Zipper Ankle High Gladiator Thong Flats Sandals
- Ailj Water shoes, Adult Rafting Quick-Drying Diving shoes Non-Slip Running Barefoot Soft shoes Brown
- [Thin Cotton Optional] Men's shoes Winter Plus Velvet Warm Cotton shoes Men's Low-top Casual shoes Outdoor Sports shoes Men's Student Board shoes Male Black (color Black, Size 41)
- White Mountain Womens Elixir Open Toe Ankle Strap Classic Pumps
- Official Columbia Ventrailia Walking shoes Womens bluee Hiking Trekking Boots
- DUANGUOYAN Rain boots- Men's rain boots in the tube waterproof rain boots rubber shoes non-slip outdoor shoes to keep warm in autumn and winter (color Dark bluee, Size Thickened)
- BERGAL Insole Sneaker Footbed Gr. 36-46 6Pairs
- Base London Mens Buckle Detail Ankle Boots Zinc
- Guess Sneaker Fulvia - FLFUL4 LEL10 Flavia - 40(EU) - 6.5UK(EU) - Black
- Corsair SeaVees Women's Monterey Sneaker Standard
- Fan-Shu Slippers Women Flats shoes Women Slides Ladies
- Skechers Men's Polano-Norwood Hiking Boot
- Wirksep Space Galaxy Cats 2 Womens Quick Dry Lightweight Sport shoes Sneakers Soft Rubber
- Set adil Women's Mid-Heel Boots Belt Buckle Round Toe Side Zipper Warm Boots
- Laura Biagiotti - 713_Metal Yellow 36
- AllhqFashion Women's Peep Toe Pull On Imitated Suede Solid High Heels Sandals
- AllhqFashion Women's Frosted Round Closed Toe Solid High-top High-Heels Boots
- Chung -Shi Dux Ortho Clog, Ultra-Light Toxin-Free w Insoles
- CHENSIR9 Sandals for Women - Handmade Sandals, Flip Flop Sandals, Genuine Leather Sandals
- Nansay Women's shoes Big Size Pumps Suede Ladies shoes Solid Pointed Toe High Heels for Party
- Franco Sarto Womens Hasina Heeled Sandal
- Nine Seven Genuine Leather Women's Round Toe Mid Chunky Heel Handmade Sling Back Pumps
- Reebok Women's Work N Cushion 3.0 Walking shoes
- Adidas Men's Alphabounce Em Running shoes Grey Five White Core Black 10 D(M) US
- Carlos Carlos Santana Posy Pointed Toe Dress Pumps, Royal bluee, 10 US 40 EU
- Manitu Polartex Damen Stiefel, Schneeboots black, 990414-1
- Swedish hasbeens Womens Lace Up Sandal Sandal
- Mauve Wine Embossed Velvet Sam Edelman Women's Loriane Loafer Flats
- PREtty-2 Casual Genuine Leather Flat shoes Women shoes Flower Slip On Driving shoes Female Moccasins shoes
- ZFLIN Hiking shoes Lightweight Outdoor Large Size Hiking Leisure Sports shoes-green-43
- Zxcvb Men and women Walking shoes Running Socks shoes Fashion Mesh Sneakers Air Cushion Athletic Gym Casual shoes
- 7235b 45-Sapatos Action Em Pele Nubuck
- Portwest Ladies Safety Boot 39 6
- Camper Men's Neuman Oxford Flat
- Nafanio Women Fuzzy Slippers Pink Light bluee Dog Plush Cotton Flip Flops Slip On Home Winter Plush shoes
- CAPE ROBBIN MB-11 Women Ankle High Ski Snow Winter Lace up Glitter Moon Boots Black
- QueenFashion Women's Hollow Out High Boots with Metal Buckles
- Womens Sandal Open Toe Rhinestone High Heel Glitter Diamond Gladiator Sandals
- gold Toe Lindy Ballet Flats for Women,Faux Suede Flat shoes for Work,Business Casual shoes
- Marco Tozzi Womens Premio Real Leather Slide 27211
- Gedigits New Women Platform Casual shoes Mesh Breathable Wedge Heels shoes Autumn Thick Sole Sneakers Woman Deportivas women Black 5 M US
- Spring Step Women's Foamy Sandals
RECALL KATE BROWN BECAUSE SHE’S A FELON? (the truth)
Listen, I would love to yank Kate Brown’s sorry behind out of office, but be smart about it. Many send me emails/articles/videos of people claiming Kate Brown (and others) are violating the Oregon constitution by accepting large out of state & district contributions. Yes, Oregon voters passed Measure 6 in 1994, Pretty-sexy-toys Latin Dance shoes Female Adult Tango Modern Dance shoesPeony red 2019 New Summer Female Non-Slip Outdoor Slippers Comfortable and Durable PVC Fashion Thickening Widened color Sandalswhich became Article 2, Section 22 of the OR constitution. ALWAYS ME Summer Flip Flops Women Sandals Buckle Bohemian Beach shoes Footwear Concise Casual Flat Sandals) Only 10% of your money under Measure 6 could have come from out of district. BUT it was declared UNCONSTITUTIONAL in U.S. District Court, Vannatta v. Keisling. Here’s a link to the case. Fortune-god Summer Women Sandals Bling Open Toe High Heels Hollow Out Pumps Women Dress shoes Old Office
The language is still in the constitution, but it is unenforceable. Certainly you can gather your law friends and file a lawsuit to try and overturn this, probably a higher bar to prevail after the Citizens United decision.
I’m putting this post up so that all will know the legal truths of the situation. People who read this case, and then continue to spread falsehoods, or vomit out the incomplete legal record because it fits their narrative, are “stuck on stupid”.
Ladies Thong Diamond Beads Slippers Ankle Slingback Flats Flip Flops Summer Beach Sandals
6:35: Eric Peters, automotive journalist and Libertarian car guy, chats with Bill. It’s the Weekly Transportation Talk on the Bill Meyer Show.
Elon is at it again. Click here to read about JQfashion Women's High-Heeled shoes Slender-Heeled Single shoes Spring and Summer Tip Shallow Mouth Lacquer ol Women's shoes
Check out more great content, and get Eric’s reviews of the latest cars, trucks, SUVs and bikes. All over atYudesun Ladies Court shoes - Pumps Thin Heel Slip On Pointed Toe Glamour Geblackus Fashion Simple Solid color Office EveningCHENSF Women Rough Heel Sandals Rhinestone Sandals.
7:35 – Larry Graves is in studio, he’s the director of the Josephine County Airport – and we’re discussing possible coming improvements, the airport’s economic impact, and a kid’s event Friday!
8:05: Royal Standley, President and CEO of Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors, calls in to bring to you the Daily Stock Report.
Give Royal a call at 541-772-1116, or you can go online to Crack of dawn Women Pumps Fashion Peep Toe High Heels Sandals Summer Buckle Strap Casual Plus Size 34-43
8:45 Teddy Abrams, Music Director for the Britt Festival chats with Bill about the Classical Music Season, and the new, “Teddy’s Discovery Tuesdays.”
Get tickets and showtimes all over at: DoraTasia Women's Spring Retro Round Toe Buckle Low Heel Martin Ankle Boots
Bill’s Guests: Tuesday, July 23, 2019
6:35 Carrie Lukas, President of the Independent Women’s Forum chats with Bill. She releases a new book TODAY – Checking Progressive Privilege, new from Encounter Books.
Checking Progressive Privilege is available on Encounter Books website.
QMFUR Women Real Raccoon Fur Open Toe Single Strap Slip On Sandals (10, Natural)
Washington, DC — The concepts of white, heterosexual, and male privilege have long been understood and discussed. But a different form of privilege—Progressive Privilege—has been overlooked. Independent Women’s Forum (IWF) is pleased to announce that on July 23, Encounter Books will release Checking Progressive Privilege, a Broadside by IWF president Carrie Lukas.
In Checking Progressive Privilege, Lukas explores the overlooked phenomenon that helps fuel the lack of civility in the debate between sides, makes it harder to distinguish facts from falsehoods, and discourages good people from getting involved. The Broadside reveals how marginalizing and stereotyping conservatives while depicting the progressive worldview as normal and morally superior has warped our political environment and made our country more divided.
Lukas issued the following statement:
“Checking Progressive Privilege puts progressive privilege in the context of other forms of privilege. It explains how society surrounds us with messages that define those on the political left as normal and morally right, while excluding and demeaning conservatives. Just as importantly, it explains how it isn’t just conservatives who are harmed by progressive privilege, but rather it harms everyone, by making society more polarized and divisive.”
Lukas is the co-author of Liberty Is No War on Women, and the author of The Politically Incorrect Guide to Women, Sex, and Feminism. Lukas has written for The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, USA Today, and The New York Post, and testified before the House Ways and Means subcommittee on Social Security and the House Education and the Workforce subcommittee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions.
Before joining IWF in 2003, she worked on Capitol Hill as the senior domestic policy analyst for the House Republican Policy Committee and at the Cato Institute. She is a graduate of Princeton University and Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government.
8:10 Tom Giovanetti President of the Institute for Policy Innovation chats with Bill. Yes…they want your retirement savings. Who’s “they?” And, why? We’ll talk with Tom Giovanetti all about it.
Also, you can read more over at: PilotageAuto Flax Flip Flops Couples Indoor Home Slippers Flat shoes Striped Linen Beach Sandals
Bill’s Guests: Monday, July 22, 2019
7:10 Greg Roberts, Mr. Outdoors from CHENSF Women's Sexy Bowknot Pointed Toe Pumps shoes Cut Stiletto High Heels Slip on Work shoes, calls in to bring to you the Monday Outdoor Report.
7:35 Mark Walters, spokesman for the DoraTasia Women's Soft Warm Slip-on Platform Wedges Mid Calf Boots Waterproof Space Cotton Casual Fur Winter Boots chats with Bill today.
A Washington public health summit has been called out for “demonizing guns and gun owners.”
The panel featured many victims of gun violence telling their stories. The problem that Alan Gottlieb, founder of the Womens Black Floral Lightweight mesh Rubber Training shoes Leisure Movement shoes Damping, has with the panel is that the panel lacks gun experts to speak about proper gun ownership. Instead of teaching Americans proper gun ownership many politicians in America continue to preach the violence that can come from guns.
You can find out more great information at: Qchengshix Womens Double Tounge Lace-up Sneaker Canvas Casual Style Comfort shoes Ribbon Wings Crohn's
8:10 Dr. Dennis Powers “What Made Southern Oregon Great”. Check out more from Dr. Powers at his website: DoraTasia Women's Sweet Patent Leather Ankle Strap with Pearl Pendant Buckle Party Show Dress Pumps
Henraly Flower Slippers Slip on Sandals Women Summer Casual shoes Flats Large Size Handmade Outdoor shoes Holidays Beach Slipper
When driving on the Redwood Highway (Highway 199) from Grants Pass to Crescent City, one passes the tiny places of Wilderville and Selma before coming to Kerby, DoraTasia Women's Fashion Casual Paerl Round Toe Slip-on PumpsDecoStain Women's Pointed Toe Stilettos Bow High Heels Pumps Party Evening Work Dress shoesa short distance before Cave Junction. This old hamlet has about 500 hardy folks from garage mechanics and redwood sculpturers to those who man the Kerbyville Museum.
Trailing the Illinois River to there, the Redwood Highway basically follows an old wagon trail that led to the port of Crescent City. The discovery of gold at Sailor Diggings in 1852 along the river brought the first settlers to the Illinois Valley, which was then part of Jackson County. In 1855, Cular Acci Women Boots ZipperHenraly Women shoes Pu shoes Dancing Movement Flat Casual Ankel shoes Women Hip Hop shoesJames Kerby homesteaded in the valley and one year later, set up its post office as the first postmaster. With the town of Kerbyville named after him, his chosen location was on the main route from the sea and California into the newly discovered gold fields.
As miners, merchants, and their families searched for new and easier gold finds, Kerbyville became more populated, especially since it was a stagecoach stop on the way. When Josephine County was carved from the western part of Jackson County in 1856, Sailor Diggings (renamed Waldo) became the first county seat—but only for one year. When its gold began playing out, Kerbyville in an 1857 election became the new county center due to the relocations and its proximity. IDIFU Women's Classic Low Chunky Heels Slip On Ankle Martin Boots Short Biker BootiesLucksender Womens Peep Toe Mid Heel T-Strap Sweet Style SandalsThe county officers then included three county commissioners, sheriff, auditor, treasurer, probate judge, and coroner, along with a U.S. District Court presence.
The Oregon Territorial Legislature another year later renamed it as “Napoleon”—IDIFU Women's Comfy Flowers High Heels Wedge Platform Summer Slippers SandalsDBQWTY Ladies Flat-Soled Sandals Fashionable Workplace Leisure Sandals Fashionable Open-Toed Sandalspossibly due to an influential landowner who greatly admired Napoleon III, the then ruler of France and grandson of the Empress Josephine—but the name soon changed back to Kerbyville. The town later became known by its short version of Kerby.
When the railroad came through Grants Pass, however, this important development brought it into the forefront, and in 1886 it became the new county seat (which continues to today). With much of the area’s commercial activities centered on gold mining, farming, and supplying provisions to the miners, the area began to decline in the late-1850s to early-1860s when the precious gold became more difficult to find. Residents left Kerby, KRWTY Women's Fashion Comfortable Walking shoes Classic Canvas shoes Leisure Low Upper LacesSummer Women High Heels shoes T-Stage Transparent Sandals Square Heel Pump Female Cover Heel Party Weddingas well, and the good times came to an end.
In 1879 at a sheriff’s auction, Mr. William Nauke bought for $5 nearly two acres of land in Kerby and had a house built for his family. It also served as a general store, post office, and stage stop on the road to the coast. Today, the Kerbyville Museum is part of the Nauke house property. The museum has exhibits depicting the pioneer days, the Illinois Valley in the 1900s, and early Native Americans life—including displays of baskets, grinding tools and stones, blankets, High Heels Women Pumps Women High Heels shoes Woman Party Wedding shoes High Heels SweetJQSM 2019 New Pu Leather Women Casual Large Totes Diamond Lattice Simple Shoulder Bag Female Pouch Ladies Handbagsarrow and spear points, pottery, and many other artifacts. The property includes an early-day log schoolhouse built on Sucker Creek—and with the important outhouse.
The unincorporated community of Kerby is still about the same size it was when being the county seat over 150 years ago, and the museum shows what this looked like. Kerby still exists, but it’s now a tiny suburb of Cave Junction.
Sources: “Oregon.Com: Josephine County,” at Women Pumps High Heel shoes for Women Sexy Pointe Toe High Heels Party Wedding shoes Woman 12Cm 10Cm 8Cm; Greg Walter, “The Oregon Encyclopedia: Kerbyville,” at Sandals for Women Bummyo Ladies High Heels Open Toe Slides Solid color Transparent Sandals Fine Heel Sexy Party Sandals; Alice Mullaly, “Oregon Centennial Inspires Kerbyville Museum,” Jefferson Public Radio: As It Was, October 24, 2008, atFish Mouth Rhinestone Platform Super High Heels Sandals Buckle Slope PU Summer Sexy Open SandalsANDTUN-sandal Leather shoes Men Sandals Flat Mens Beach Sandals Black Non-Slip KA1177