- Nine West Women's BRIGITTE3 Pumps
- Kenneth Cole New York Mens Drop UR Anchor Boat shoes
- Bedroom Athletics Mens Crowe Slipper
- The small cat Men Loafers Casual shoes Fashion Genuine Leather Breathable Slip On Driving shoes Men Moccasins
- ECCO Womens Shape Pointy Ankle Boot
- MINIVOG Women's Multi color Side Zipper Leather Platform Ankle Boots bluee-Red
- Spring Step Womens Rorie Oxford
- Nordikas 375 Suede (Afelpado) Mens Suede Leather Material Mule Slippers Grey
- LOVDRAM Men'S Leather shoes Autumn shoes Men'S Pu Face Strap Peas shoes Casual Fashion Wild shoes Fashion
- Kenneth Cole New York Men's Bright Idea Slip-On Loafer
- Vans Unisex Old Skool Textile Trainers
- Yellow Onzama Women Stylish Designer Rivets Shoulder Purse Genuine Leather Quilted Chain Bag
- Merrell, Men's Lace-Up shoes - Coffee
- Bonrise Women's Casual Platform Oxfords Mid-Heel Square Toe Slip On Chunky High Heel Dress Pumps shoes
- T-JULY Women Flats Breathable Genuine Leather shoes Women Moccasins Soft shoes women Women Casual shoes White Slip On Loafers
- Jedi fight back Woman Winter Plush Ankle Slip-on Snow Boots Round Toe Led Fashion Boots
- Gusha Classic Women's Martin Boots Comfortable Booties Thick Short shoes
- AdeeSu Womens Pumps-shoes Peep-Toe Bungee Ankle-Strap High-Heels Cold Lining Waterproof Comfort Cushioning Urethane Pumps shoes SLC03530
- PUMA Women's Vikky Fashion Sneaker
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Lo Top Red Canvas shoes with Extra Pair of Black Laces Men's 6 Women's 8
- Women's High Heel Sandals 2019 New Satin Pumps Fashion Sexy Pointed Stiletto shoes Dress shoes Wedding Evening Beige Red Pink,Red,37
- I Need-You 2019 Handmade Women shoes Genuine Leather Women Flats shoes Heels Round Toes Platform Lady Casual shoes
- Sugoishop Women's High Heel Sandals Summer Fish Mouth Sexy Fine Super High Heels
- New Balance WRT580 580 Women's Retro Sneakers shoes
- JSL Women's Water shoes Athletic Sport Lightweight Walking shoes
- Kenneth Cole REACTION Women's Pil Age Ankle Boot
- Men's Genuine Leather shoes Pointed Head British Handmade Toe Cap Leather Business Dress High-end Men's Leather shoes
- Brooks Women's Ghost 9 Running shoes
- Black Halo Womens Sanibel Mini
- Nike Men's Magista Onda Fg Football Boots
- XUE Men's shoes ，2018 New， Low-Top Sneakers， Casual Running shoes，Fashion Walking shoes，Breathable Fitness shoes,Hiking shoes, Outdoor (color B, Size 40)
- Green Women's Rhinestone Slim high Heel Sandals Metal Rhinestone Heel High Heel Slippers Luxurious Dress Slippers
- IOJHOIJOIJOIJMO Sexy Pumps Wedding shoes Concise Women Pumps Platform Very High Heel Stripper Flock Pumps 16 cm Size 34-45
- Dr. Scholl's Womens Rest Up - Original Collection
- Sebago Womens Bala Ariaprene Boat shoes
- Merrell Men's's Moab FST Ice+ Thermo Snow Boots
- Adidas Men's Trainers White White
- Adidas X 17.1 Men's Firm Ground Soccer Cleats (10 D(M) US) White Red Black
- Nice Style High-Heeled shoes Platform Ankle Boots Women Lace Up Thick Heel Riding Equestrian Boots Ladies Worker Boots Black
- Eric Carl Women's Lace Up Combat Boots Black Red Purple Ankle Boots
- August Jim Women's Flats shoes,Classic Pointy Toe Buckle Slip On Ballet shoes
- Nat Terry Women Soft Flat Sandals Open Toe Velcro Closure Comfortable Casual Female Summer Outdoor Flats Sandal shoes
- CASSOCK Ladies Handmade High Heel T-Strap Pointy Summer Fashion shoes
- Mens's shoes New Comfortable Sneakers Academy High Help shoes Men Deck shoes Spring Fall New Casual shoes (color G, Size 45)
- Chung -Shi Dux Trainer shoes - Unisex
- NIKE Women's AIR Zoom Vomero 12 Running shoes 863766-600 Size 5 D(M) US
- Ryka Womens Devotion Xt Cross Trainer
- BomKinta Men's Snow Boots Water Resistant Surface Anti-Slip Soft Sole Warm Fur Lined Winter Ankle Booties
- 2 Lips Too Women's Too Win Pointed Toe Flat Red
- U-MAC Womens Ankle Boot Brief Combat Side Zipper Warm Boots- Comfortable Walking Casual Bootie
- T-JULY Women's Summer shoes High Heels Metallic Wedges Fretwork Heels Boots Hollow Out Sandals Cassic Knee-high Boots
- Dude shoes Hey Men's Farty Print Canvas Black Hibiscus
- IGI & CO Humans Based Sneakers 56912 00
- Josef Seibel Men's Phil 09 Derbys
- Men PU Martin shoes Keep warm Breathable Front tie Low help Big shoes Plus velvet Cold predection Casual shoes Outdoor Tooling Single shoes
RECALL KATE BROWN BECAUSE SHE’S A FELON? (the truth)
Listen, I would love to yank Kate Brown’s sorry behind out of office, but be smart about it. Many send me emails/articles/videos of people claiming Kate Brown (and others) are violating the Oregon constitution by accepting large out of state & district contributions. Yes, Oregon voters passed Measure 6 in 1994, YoCool Women's Slip On Casual shoes Loafer Boat shoes Penny Mocassins 3592VenusCelia Women's Natural Comfort Walking Flat Loafer(6 M US,red)which became Article 2, Section 22 of the OR constitution. JACKSHIBO Comfortable Fashion Walking shoes for Women, Lightweight Tennis Running shoes Athletics Sneakers) Only 10% of your money under Measure 6 could have come from out of district. BUT it was declared UNCONSTITUTIONAL in U.S. District Court, Vannatta v. Keisling. Here’s a link to the case. Labato Women's Mules Slip-on shoes Leather Clogs Flats Wallking Slipper Navy
The language is still in the constitution, but it is unenforceable. Certainly you can gather your law friends and file a lawsuit to try and overturn this, probably a higher bar to prevail after the Citizens United decision.
I’m putting this post up so that all will know the legal truths of the situation. People who read this case, and then continue to spread falsehoods, or vomit out the incomplete legal record because it fits their narrative, are “stuck on stupid”.
New Balance Womens Anstice-ar Boot
6:35: Eric Peters, automotive journalist and Libertarian car guy, chats with Bill. It’s the Weekly Transportation Talk on the Bill Meyer Show.
Elon is at it again. Click here to read about WESIDOM Women's Flat Sandals Rhinestone T-Strap Bohemian Elastic Sparkle Beach shoes Black
Check out more great content, and get Eric’s reviews of the latest cars, trucks, SUVs and bikes. All over atMarlong Women Bohemian Summer Flat Sandals, Women's colorful Pom Pom Lacy Up Beach Strap Gladie SandalsVenusCelia Women's Natural Comfort Walking Flat Loafer(4.5 M US,bluee).
7:35 – Larry Graves is in studio, he’s the director of the Josephine County Airport – and we’re discussing possible coming improvements, the airport’s economic impact, and a kid’s event Friday!
8:05: Royal Standley, President and CEO of Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors, calls in to bring to you the Daily Stock Report.
Give Royal a call at 541-772-1116, or you can go online to Dearfoams Terry Cloth Black Paisley Slide Slipper shoes
8:45 Teddy Abrams, Music Director for the Britt Festival chats with Bill about the Classical Music Season, and the new, “Teddy’s Discovery Tuesdays.”
Get tickets and showtimes all over at: 7 Inch Scalloped Heel, 3 1 4 Inch Tinted Platform Ankle Strap Sandal (Clear Purple Tinted Ombre;8)
Bill’s Guests: Tuesday, July 23, 2019
6:35 Carrie Lukas, President of the Independent Women’s Forum chats with Bill. She releases a new book TODAY – Checking Progressive Privilege, new from Encounter Books.
Checking Progressive Privilege is available on Encounter Books website.
Sandals Women's shoes Summer Pointed High Heels Sexy Stiletto Buckle with Women's shoes Suede Strap shoes Dating shoes, High Heels 8 cm (color Red, Size 38)
Washington, DC — The concepts of white, heterosexual, and male privilege have long been understood and discussed. But a different form of privilege—Progressive Privilege—has been overlooked. Independent Women’s Forum (IWF) is pleased to announce that on July 23, Encounter Books will release Checking Progressive Privilege, a Broadside by IWF president Carrie Lukas.
In Checking Progressive Privilege, Lukas explores the overlooked phenomenon that helps fuel the lack of civility in the debate between sides, makes it harder to distinguish facts from falsehoods, and discourages good people from getting involved. The Broadside reveals how marginalizing and stereotyping conservatives while depicting the progressive worldview as normal and morally superior has warped our political environment and made our country more divided.
Lukas issued the following statement:
“Checking Progressive Privilege puts progressive privilege in the context of other forms of privilege. It explains how society surrounds us with messages that define those on the political left as normal and morally right, while excluding and demeaning conservatives. Just as importantly, it explains how it isn’t just conservatives who are harmed by progressive privilege, but rather it harms everyone, by making society more polarized and divisive.”
Lukas is the co-author of Liberty Is No War on Women, and the author of The Politically Incorrect Guide to Women, Sex, and Feminism. Lukas has written for The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, USA Today, and The New York Post, and testified before the House Ways and Means subcommittee on Social Security and the House Education and the Workforce subcommittee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions.
Before joining IWF in 2003, she worked on Capitol Hill as the senior domestic policy analyst for the House Republican Policy Committee and at the Cato Institute. She is a graduate of Princeton University and Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government.
8:10 Tom Giovanetti President of the Institute for Policy Innovation chats with Bill. Yes…they want your retirement savings. Who’s “they?” And, why? We’ll talk with Tom Giovanetti all about it.
Also, you can read more over at: shoes Defenders shoes Deodorizer and Moisture Absorbing Odor Eliminator for Athletes in Collector's Tin for Gift Giving
Bill’s Guests: Monday, July 22, 2019
7:10 Greg Roberts, Mr. Outdoors from WeiPoot Women's Solid Round Closed Toe Cow Imitated Suede Ankle-high Boots, calls in to bring to you the Monday Outdoor Report.
7:35 Mark Walters, spokesman for the Women's High Heel Sandals 2019 New Suede Peep Toe Rhinestone Stiletto shoes Fashion Ladies Ultra High Heels Green Black,Black,36 chats with Bill today.
A Washington public health summit has been called out for “demonizing guns and gun owners.”
The panel featured many victims of gun violence telling their stories. The problem that Alan Gottlieb, founder of the Women High Heel Boots Leisure Elegant Heels Sexy Women shoes Round Toe Thin Heel Leather Boots, has with the panel is that the panel lacks gun experts to speak about proper gun ownership. Instead of teaching Americans proper gun ownership many politicians in America continue to preach the violence that can come from guns.
You can find out more great information at: Shellys London Womens Fontain Oxford
8:10 Dr. Dennis Powers “What Made Southern Oregon Great”. Check out more from Dr. Powers at his website: Spring Step Professional Womens Ferrara-lgskl Clog
Tredters Womens Anastasia Loafer Flat
When driving on the Redwood Highway (Highway 199) from Grants Pass to Crescent City, one passes the tiny places of Wilderville and Selma before coming to Kerby, T-JULY Vintage Flowers Embroidered Women's Canvas Mules Slippers Wedge High Heel Ladies Comfort Embroidery Platforms shoesPerixir Women Boots Leather Suede Middle Boots Pointed-Toe Ankle Boots Women Thigh High Heel Boots Zipper Sexy Women shoes Blacka short distance before Cave Junction. This old hamlet has about 500 hardy folks from garage mechanics and redwood sculpturers to those who man the Kerbyville Museum.
Trailing the Illinois River to there, the Redwood Highway basically follows an old wagon trail that led to the port of Crescent City. The discovery of gold at Sailor Diggings in 1852 along the river brought the first settlers to the Illinois Valley, which was then part of Jackson County. In 1855, QueenFashion Women's Western Style Wedge High Leg Boots with Zipper and Leopard PatternKiara shoes Red Patent Leather Clogs - K93001 red VernJames Kerby homesteaded in the valley and one year later, set up its post office as the first postmaster. With the town of Kerbyville named after him, his chosen location was on the main route from the sea and California into the newly discovered gold fields.
As miners, merchants, and their families searched for new and easier gold finds, Kerbyville became more populated, especially since it was a stagecoach stop on the way. When Josephine County was carved from the western part of Jackson County in 1856, Sailor Diggings (renamed Waldo) became the first county seat—but only for one year. When its gold began playing out, Kerbyville in an 1857 election became the new county center due to the relocations and its proximity. Mojo Moxy Women's Broody Platform PumpAllhqFashion Women's Cow Leather Frosted Kitten-Heels Boots with TasselsThe county officers then included three county commissioners, sheriff, auditor, treasurer, probate judge, and coroner, along with a U.S. District Court presence.
The Oregon Territorial Legislature another year later renamed it as “Napoleon”—Ladies Pointed Toe Heeled Sandals Women Thin Heel Sandal Rivet Slip-on Patent Leather shoesGola Womens Coaster Metallic Fashion Sneakerpossibly due to an influential landowner who greatly admired Napoleon III, the then ruler of France and grandson of the Empress Josephine—but the name soon changed back to Kerbyville. The town later became known by its short version of Kerby.
When the railroad came through Grants Pass, however, this important development brought it into the forefront, and in 1886 it became the new county seat (which continues to today). With much of the area’s commercial activities centered on gold mining, farming, and supplying provisions to the miners, the area began to decline in the late-1850s to early-1860s when the precious gold became more difficult to find. Residents left Kerby, Pleaser Womens ado762 b m Platform SandalPUMA Women's Suede Platform Lunalux WN's Trainersas well, and the good times came to an end.
In 1879 at a sheriff’s auction, Mr. William Nauke bought for $5 nearly two acres of land in Kerby and had a house built for his family. It also served as a general store, post office, and stage stop on the road to the coast. Today, the Kerbyville Museum is part of the Nauke house property. The museum has exhibits depicting the pioneer days, the Illinois Valley in the 1900s, and early Native Americans life—including displays of baskets, grinding tools and stones, blankets, Buteri Black World Map Slippers Non-Slip Quick-Drying Slippers for Women Kids Men KidsRock Music Abstract Pattern Pigment Splash Slippers Non-Slip Quick-Drying Slippers for Women Kids Men Kidsarrow and spear points, pottery, and many other artifacts. The property includes an early-day log schoolhouse built on Sucker Creek—and with the important outhouse.
The unincorporated community of Kerby is still about the same size it was when being the county seat over 150 years ago, and the museum shows what this looked like. Kerby still exists, but it’s now a tiny suburb of Cave Junction.
Sources: “Oregon.Com: Josephine County,” at Geometry Slippers Simple Pattern Summer Non-Slip Quick-Drying Slippers for Womens; Greg Walter, “The Oregon Encyclopedia: Kerbyville,” at Buteri Summer Slippers Geometry Non-Slip Quick-Drying Slippers for Womens; Alice Mullaly, “Oregon Centennial Inspires Kerbyville Museum,” Jefferson Public Radio: As It Was, October 24, 2008, atVintage Letters Pink Slippers Non-Slip Quick-Drying Slippers for WomensButeri Sea & Cloud Slippers Non-Slip Quick-Drying Slippers for Womens