- Jambu Womens Gwen Garden Ready Rain shoes
- WANGFANG Sandals Women's Slippers, Summer Pearl Ink Painting Kitten Heel Slippers Mules shoes High-Heeled Slippers (color Yellow, Size US8 EU39 UK6 MX5.5 CN39)
- AnMengXinLing Mary Jane shoes Women Ankle Strap Buckle Chunky Low Heel Closed Toe Retro Leather Walking Pumps Fashion Back Zipper Comfort Flat Loafer shoes
- Artfaerie Womens Mid Block Heel Court shoes Chunky Heels Work Office Pumps
- Kyle Walsh Pa Women Slip-on Pumps Sandals shoes Stiletto Pointed Toe Ladies Sexy High-Heel Slippers
- shoes Men's High Help Plus Velvet Large Size Cotton Boots British Fashion Warm Side Zipper Snow Boots Winter
- NANYDXIE Men and women Genuine Leather Lace Anti-smashing Anti-puncture Work safety shoes
- Mens Leather Boots Ankle Brogue Wing Tip Formal Office Casual Pointed Toe Zip Boot Black Brown
- New Balance Men′s Running shoes Fresh Foam Gobi Trail 541181-60-D-8 purple-white EU 46.5
- CYBLING Women's Mesh Platform Walking shoes Lightweight Breathable Comfort Slip-on Fitness Sneaker
- Yellow Box Womens Acacia Leather Round Toe Ankle Fashion Boots
- Authentic Menorcan Sandals, color Turquesa Nobuck, Avarcas Menorquínas Abarcas, Albarcas.
- Snakeskin Women High Heels Valentine shoes Multicolour Heels Wedding Pumps
- AmoonyFashion Women's Solid PU Kitten-Heels Round-Toe Buckle Sandals
- CASSOCK Women's Wadge Heel Sandals Crosscriss Ankle Wrap Prom Night Club Dress Fashion shoes
- BESTON FG21 Women's Stretchy Peep Toe Block Heel Ankle Booties
- Men's Boots Military Boot Tactical Big Size Army Bot Male shoes Ankle Bot Motocycle Boots
- Jack Wolfskin Mens Vancouver Texapore Low M Fashion Boot
- Karl Conner Women Pink Leather Sandals Platform High Heels Sandals
- Hoka One One Women's W Bondi 5 Running shoes
- SERGIO ROSSI Pumps-shoes Womens Green
- JOMA TOP FLEX TURF black
- Hhgold Explosion Models Four Seasons Large Size 45 Men's shoes Blade shoes Casual Low To Help Sneakers Breathable Running shoes Piano shoes (color Grey, Size 41)
- Helly Hansen Men's Garibaldi 2 Snow Boots
- Black Spring and Summer Sports shoes Non-Slip shoes Men's shoes Deodorant Women's shoes Socks Sports shoes @ Y.T,Black,7
- CHENSF Women's Striped Print Rain Boot Garden shoes
- La Auténtica 807FB - Desert Boot Lined, Unisex Adult, purplec
- BalaMasa Girls Metal Bowknot Pull-On Frosted Pumps-shoes
- Caterpillar Mens Leather S3 Boots Safety Work Ankle Black Waterproof Steel Toe shoes
- Viking Footwear Miner 49er Tall Waterproof Boot
- WeiPoot Women's Closed Round Toe High-Heels Soft Material Solid Pumps-shoes, Red, 37
- My Little Nest Women's Top Handle Satchel Handbag Cute Cool Crocodiles ME Ladies PU Leather Shoulder Bag Crossbody Bag
- Oppicong Womens Stiletto High Heels Rivet Ankle Strap Pumps
- HYP Wedding Women shoes Wedding shoes Women Pumps Closed Toe Wedding Party Court shoes Bridesmaid Bridal shoes Tip high-Heeled Crystal 6cm
- FH Casual shoes High-end shoes Martin shoes Tooling shoes
- T-JULY Women Platform Wedges Height Increasing Chunky Sneakers Female Swing Design shoes
- Yuxiaoxiao888 Women's Genuine Leather Smile Top Handle Handbag Purse
- Rieker Damen Stiefel basalt, 961218-9
- MEIZOKEN Women's Chunky Heel Denim Sandals Peep Toe Zipper Casual Cutout Slingback Platform Sandal
- John Deere Men's McRae Mid Calf Boot
- Slippers Woman Open Toe Footwear Wedges Slides,
- Chaco Womens Zx3 Classic Athletic Sandal
- ANCIENT GREEK SANDALS Women's THAISPINKMETAL gold Leather Sandals
- Adidas Maillot extérieur femme OL 2018 19
- PinLian Mens Oliver Cosplay Black Boots Booties Halloween Flat shoes Costume (UK 6)
RECALL KATE BROWN BECAUSE SHE’S A FELON? (the truth)
Listen, I would love to yank Kate Brown’s sorry behind out of office, but be smart about it. Many send me emails/articles/videos of people claiming Kate Brown (and others) are violating the Oregon constitution by accepting large out of state & district contributions. Yes, Oregon voters passed Measure 6 in 1994, XIANGBAO-Personality Men's Loafers Slip on Drive Moccasin Suede Leather Fashion Buckle Slippers Penny Boat shoesFila Men's Original Fitness Ripple Sneakerswhich became Article 2, Section 22 of the OR constitution. Josef Seibel Men's Tim 01 Lace-up Flats) Only 10% of your money under Measure 6 could have come from out of district. BUT it was declared UNCONSTITUTIONAL in U.S. District Court, Vannatta v. Keisling. Here’s a link to the case. SRY-shoes High Quaity Men's Fashion Oxford Casual Classic British Style Height Increasing Insole Formal shoes Casual shoes
The language is still in the constitution, but it is unenforceable. Certainly you can gather your law friends and file a lawsuit to try and overturn this, probably a higher bar to prevail after the Citizens United decision.
I’m putting this post up so that all will know the legal truths of the situation. People who read this case, and then continue to spread falsehoods, or vomit out the incomplete legal record because it fits their narrative, are “stuck on stupid”.
Mens Walking shoes Lightweight Fashion Women's Athletic shoes Travel Breathable shoes
6:35: Eric Peters, automotive journalist and Libertarian car guy, chats with Bill. It’s the Weekly Transportation Talk on the Bill Meyer Show.
Elon is at it again. Click here to read about Steve Madden Mens Felix Felix
Check out more great content, and get Eric’s reviews of the latest cars, trucks, SUVs and bikes. All over atJUJIANFU-shoes 2018 New Men's Fashion Ankle Boots Casual Middle-Aged Lace Up Simplicity Fleece Lined Cotton shoesSkechers Men's Glides- Calculous Trainers.
7:35 – Larry Graves is in studio, he’s the director of the Josephine County Airport – and we’re discussing possible coming improvements, the airport’s economic impact, and a kid’s event Friday!
8:05: Royal Standley, President and CEO of Oregon Pacific Financial Advisors, calls in to bring to you the Daily Stock Report.
Give Royal a call at 541-772-1116, or you can go online to Men's Leisure shoes PU Leather Fashion Casual Lightweight Loafers Elastic Drawstring Rivet Decor Anti-Slip Round Toe Lace Up Cricket shoes
8:45 Teddy Abrams, Music Director for the Britt Festival chats with Bill about the Classical Music Season, and the new, “Teddy’s Discovery Tuesdays.”
Get tickets and showtimes all over at: Kenneth Cole Reaction Mens Sayer Lace-Up
Bill’s Guests: Tuesday, July 23, 2019
6:35 Carrie Lukas, President of the Independent Women’s Forum chats with Bill. She releases a new book TODAY – Checking Progressive Privilege, new from Encounter Books.
Checking Progressive Privilege is available on Encounter Books website.
Mens Beach flip Flops Summer Sandals Lightweight Comfy Swimming Pool Unisex Fashion Thong Slippers Non-Slip Beach shoes
Washington, DC — The concepts of white, heterosexual, and male privilege have long been understood and discussed. But a different form of privilege—Progressive Privilege—has been overlooked. Independent Women’s Forum (IWF) is pleased to announce that on July 23, Encounter Books will release Checking Progressive Privilege, a Broadside by IWF president Carrie Lukas.
In Checking Progressive Privilege, Lukas explores the overlooked phenomenon that helps fuel the lack of civility in the debate between sides, makes it harder to distinguish facts from falsehoods, and discourages good people from getting involved. The Broadside reveals how marginalizing and stereotyping conservatives while depicting the progressive worldview as normal and morally superior has warped our political environment and made our country more divided.
Lukas issued the following statement:
“Checking Progressive Privilege puts progressive privilege in the context of other forms of privilege. It explains how society surrounds us with messages that define those on the political left as normal and morally right, while excluding and demeaning conservatives. Just as importantly, it explains how it isn’t just conservatives who are harmed by progressive privilege, but rather it harms everyone, by making society more polarized and divisive.”
Lukas is the co-author of Liberty Is No War on Women, and the author of The Politically Incorrect Guide to Women, Sex, and Feminism. Lukas has written for The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, USA Today, and The New York Post, and testified before the House Ways and Means subcommittee on Social Security and the House Education and the Workforce subcommittee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions.
Before joining IWF in 2003, she worked on Capitol Hill as the senior domestic policy analyst for the House Republican Policy Committee and at the Cato Institute. She is a graduate of Princeton University and Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government.
8:10 Tom Giovanetti President of the Institute for Policy Innovation chats with Bill. Yes…they want your retirement savings. Who’s “they?” And, why? We’ll talk with Tom Giovanetti all about it.
Also, you can read more over at: Nike Unisex Kids' Jr Magistax Onda Ii Df Tf Football Boots
Bill’s Guests: Monday, July 22, 2019
7:10 Greg Roberts, Mr. Outdoors from ZHRUI Men Hiking shoes Winter Fur Warm Snow shoes Outdoor Sport Mountain Boots Non-Slip Trekking Boots for Men (color Brown, Size 11 UK), calls in to bring to you the Monday Outdoor Report.
7:35 Mark Walters, spokesman for the Columbia Men's Camden Desert Boots chats with Bill today.
A Washington public health summit has been called out for “demonizing guns and gun owners.”
The panel featured many victims of gun violence telling their stories. The problem that Alan Gottlieb, founder of the YSZDM Basketball shoes, Men'S Sneakers Wear-Resistant Non-Slip High-Top Basketball Trainers Cushioning Breathable Outdoor Boots,Black,40, has with the panel is that the panel lacks gun experts to speak about proper gun ownership. Instead of teaching Americans proper gun ownership many politicians in America continue to preach the violence that can come from guns.
You can find out more great information at: Josef Seibel Luke 07, Men’s Mules
8:10 Dr. Dennis Powers “What Made Southern Oregon Great”. Check out more from Dr. Powers at his website: Adidas Men's Crazytrain 2 Cf M Fitness shoes
Men'S Leather shoes Brogues Retro Carved shoes shoes Loafers Faux Leather Brogue Wedding Dress Party Work Formal
When driving on the Redwood Highway (Highway 199) from Grants Pass to Crescent City, one passes the tiny places of Wilderville and Selma before coming to Kerby, XTI Men's 48172 Lace-Up FlatsConverse Unisex Adults’ Chuck Taylor CTAS Hi Textile Fitness shoesa short distance before Cave Junction. This old hamlet has about 500 hardy folks from garage mechanics and redwood sculpturers to those who man the Kerbyville Museum.
Trailing the Illinois River to there, the Redwood Highway basically follows an old wagon trail that led to the port of Crescent City. The discovery of gold at Sailor Diggings in 1852 along the river brought the first settlers to the Illinois Valley, which was then part of Jackson County. In 1855, Skechers Men’s 52885 BBK Low-Top Black Size 9.5 UKMen Slippers 2018 New Summer Breathable Slippers Beach shoes Men's Sandals Hand-woven Beach Sandals Slippers (color Green, Size 40)James Kerby homesteaded in the valley and one year later, set up its post office as the first postmaster. With the town of Kerbyville named after him, his chosen location was on the main route from the sea and California into the newly discovered gold fields.
As miners, merchants, and their families searched for new and easier gold finds, Kerbyville became more populated, especially since it was a stagecoach stop on the way. When Josephine County was carved from the western part of Jackson County in 1856, Sailor Diggings (renamed Waldo) became the first county seat—but only for one year. When its gold began playing out, Kerbyville in an 1857 election became the new county center due to the relocations and its proximity. Adidas X 17.3 Sg, Men’s SneakersOnitsuka Tiger Aaron Sneaker Black TanThe county officers then included three county commissioners, sheriff, auditor, treasurer, probate judge, and coroner, along with a U.S. District Court presence.
The Oregon Territorial Legislature another year later renamed it as “Napoleon”—Dude shoes Men's Wally Perforated ChestnutNike Men's's Mercurial Victory Vi Multisport Outdoor shoespossibly due to an influential landowner who greatly admired Napoleon III, the then ruler of France and grandson of the Empress Josephine—but the name soon changed back to Kerbyville. The town later became known by its short version of Kerby.
When the railroad came through Grants Pass, however, this important development brought it into the forefront, and in 1886 it became the new county seat (which continues to today). With much of the area’s commercial activities centered on gold mining, farming, and supplying provisions to the miners, the area began to decline in the late-1850s to early-1860s when the precious gold became more difficult to find. Residents left Kerby, Diadora Unisex Adults’ 160827 Low-TopJohn Smith Men Sports shoes REFUS Marinoas well, and the good times came to an end.
In 1879 at a sheriff’s auction, Mr. William Nauke bought for $5 nearly two acres of land in Kerby and had a house built for his family. It also served as a general store, post office, and stage stop on the road to the coast. Today, the Kerbyville Museum is part of the Nauke house property. The museum has exhibits depicting the pioneer days, the Illinois Valley in the 1900s, and early Native Americans life—including displays of baskets, grinding tools and stones, blankets, DDTX Safety Work shoes Unisex SB Steel Toe Breathable Lightweight Green 5-12UKPunk Style New Men's Casual Leather shoes with Large Size Leather shoes Leather Men's shoesarrow and spear points, pottery, and many other artifacts. The property includes an early-day log schoolhouse built on Sucker Creek—and with the important outhouse.
The unincorporated community of Kerby is still about the same size it was when being the county seat over 150 years ago, and the museum shows what this looked like. Kerby still exists, but it’s now a tiny suburb of Cave Junction.
Sources: “Oregon.Com: Josephine County,” at Reissner Lammfelle 100% Merino Lambskin Slippers Java from Australia Cosy Lambskin Slipper; Greg Walter, “The Oregon Encyclopedia: Kerbyville,” at Reebok Men's Sublite Authentic 4 Running shoes; Alice Mullaly, “Oregon Centennial Inspires Kerbyville Museum,” Jefferson Public Radio: As It Was, October 24, 2008, atAdidas Unisex Kids' Dragon J Low-Top SneakersConverse Unisex Adults' CTAS Hi Pale Putty Top Trainers